Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Apologies lovelies,
My blogging has been very random lately for two reasons:

1. I'm NOT loosing weight..
2. My blogger keeps stuffing up and I'be wasted so much time lately trying to log on to only get a blank screen (anyone else?) Perhaps its punishment for not being as lovely as my beautiful followers

I'm finding it really difficult to find a meal plan that works for me...

I ended up 'fasting' last week only to binge on the weekend, so fuck basically.

I need structure and discipline, I'm wearing thin (not physically, obviously)

Help keep me motivated!!

This morning I ran 6km with my biggest thinspiration, it feels awesome and tonight I'll go to the gym, maybe have a few crackers and avocado for lunch and stock up on lovely fruit, yum

Hope your all doing well

4 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT.
    Have faith in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe my veggie-protein plan works for you too? in the end its all about motivation... and sometimes its hard to keep going. but i believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe try going vegetarian or vegan? or create something like a list of pros and cons of what you want a plan to be and not be
    you can do it hun
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 km? Oh goodness girl, you do have my appreciation. I simply cannot run. 3 km at most. I think you're doing a great job. Hopefully you'll find out what works best for you.
    Stay strong

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete