Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Apologies my lovelies blogger has been hating on me and only lets me on occasionally. Perhaps I'm not worthy? I've been working heaps and also I've been housesitting with the boy which makes life difficult and this is the only chance I've had to myself in a week. I'm only feeling happy at the moment when I exercise. yay endorphins! Not much really to report, friends have been noticing my change in size I wish I could! I haven't been weighing myself and will do so when I actually organize an effing eating plan that works. Missing you all


Did anyone else catch the new season ep of G.g (do you even watch it?) I almost had a heart attack I know this is like my 5000th post on blake but she is amazing..


4 comments:

  1. i saw it! totally loved serenas outfits! i love gg and i cant wait to see what happens with chuck and blair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 gg and blake!!

    I can't believe I didn't know it was back on, thank you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god, she's gorgeous.

    by the way, I love your blog. And I'm sure you're sick of hearing this, but could you read and/or maybe advertise my blog? I'd love a pro ana support group.

    http://starving-avani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that pic. And the pic at the top of your page. MY FAVOURITE
    I'm new to blogging but post regularly, check it :)
    http://creepconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete