Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blah...

I've been eating badly but exercising heaps!
I went to this food and wine festival thing, tried to get out of it by saying that I couldnt afford it but then my sister in law said my brother wasnt going anymore and I could use his tic free of charge. WHY arnt I smart enough to make up a better excuse. Anyway, my eating habits went down hill from there :| I've told the boyfriend I'm no longer eating carbs. As his mum regularly cooks pasta...
Last night I spontaneously went out for dinner with his family and tried to order a salad but they all insisted I eat a pizza, (so much for no carbs) fuck my life! anyway the boyfriend helped me out a bit with me thank god..

I can't even tell you what I weigh at the moment, when I'm in a better place I'll jump on the scales and let you all know

I considering doing the master cleanse, starting tomorrow- I ate this morning so that was a bit wasteful, but I've got a friends birthday this weekend which I absolutely must look good for (her and all her friends are stunning)

What a boring post! I wish I had more to say- oh actually I got a job! I have to be on my feet all day and it's not in food! hallelujah!

xxxxxxx

1 comment: